Are you looking for the best Car Accident Lawyer Draper? Do you have been involved in a major auto accident and were not injured? Your insurance company may not cover your medical bills, but if you have the right kind of lawyer representing you in court you can expect your insurance carrier to come up with a lot of money to pay for your injuries.
- There are a few things that you should keep in mind when you are looking for a personal injury attorney to represent you. First of all, it is critical that you do not hire a personal injury attorney that is associated with a law firm. By having a law firm they are often times able to skew the truth in order to get more money out of you. You do not want this to happen so be sure to choose the best car accident lawyer possible.
- If you were in a major auto accident where no one was injured, there are several things that you can claim for. The first thing that you can claim is for lost wages. This is going to be your wages after you have been unable to work for your recovery. This includes any overtime or other type of additional income you may have made because of your inability to work. In addition to this you may also be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering which are the emotional stress that you have undergone as a result of your injuries.
- In most car accidents today there will usually be a manufacturing defect. These are defects in the materials used during the manufacturing process. If you have been in an accident where there was a manufacturing defect you can often sue the manufacturer of the vehicle for negligence.
- The next item that you can seek is compensation for your economic damages. This will include any medical bills that you have incurred as a result of your accident. In addition to this, you can also claim for lost wages and any other losses you have suffered as a result of your accident. This does not have to be the same as the economic damages as these are usually measured on a percentage of your total loss. In addition to this you can also be compensated for pain and suffering as a result of your accident.
- Finally, you can also be awarded damages for personal injury as a result of an at-fault accident. This can be either punitive or compensatory. Punitive damages are meant to punish the other party for negligence. Compensatory damages are meant to reward the other party for their wrongdoing.